Re: Success!!!!

Subject: Re: Success!!!!
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 16:05:21
Congratulations! The next few years will certainly be different!
My initial recommendation re kit for building is a carbon filter mask and
Surgeon/Dentist type gloves, if not thicker material. It may sound a bit
non-macho at this stage but when you get further on in you project and you find
you cannot even go into the garage without your hands feeling itchy - let alone
mix some resin - you will see the errors of your ways. The rest of the kit -
well - case of 'suck it and see'. Sorry, not very helpful there, but you will
thank me if you take on board the first bit!

Happy building,

Peter