Europa Club Seminar at Doncaster

Subject: Europa Club Seminar at Doncaster
From: LYNJOHN22@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 05:16:02
I echo the comments made by some of those who won't be able to attend the
upcoming seminar.  I would be willing to purchase a tape of the proceedings
or a detailed paper  copy of the presentations.  I presume the Club
newsletter will have an excellent detailed report on the proceedings as
usual, but if it's not possible to include all the details in the newsletter,
some sort of proceedings available for sale would be most helpful for those
of us unable to be there in person.
Regards to all, John Kilian