Sun N' Fun

Subject: Sun N' Fun
From: Larry Boggs <74164.3224@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:28:20
As winter loosens its grip it is time to think about the lazy days at Sun N'
Fun, the greatest show on earth.  I think it would be great if as many of the
Europa builders possible would plan to meet at Sun N' Fun this year.  I am kit
number 31 in the U.S., so our number is growing.  Please let me know how many of
you might attend so that we could start developing a closer community of
builders.

I am tired of all the hoopla I hear from the  RV builders who are so great in
number.  It would be great if we could put a scare in them with our growing
numbers in the not to distant future.  Who says composte airplanes aren't
better.

Larry Boggs
Hoosier Europa