UK Builders -Trailers plus other stuff

Subject: UK Builders -Trailers plus other stuff
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 03:51:08
It looks as if Gary McKirdy who is based near Banbury will have finished
painting my Europa G-RATZ by the end of this month/beginning of March. If there
is anybody out there who would like to offset the cost of their trailer by
hiring it out to me for a couple of days, I would be glad to hear from them! I
am based near Leeds by the way.

The other stuff is to do with the eyes on the throttle cables - the factory has
just told me that these need drilling out to 1/4" to fit the FL10 sleeves- seems
a shame really but there you go!

Finally, if anyone needs hole cutters for their instrument panels they are
welcome to borrow mine.

Regards to all

Rolph