Re: Limited retraction.

Subject: Re: Limited retraction.
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 15:47:18
I see, that'll be interesting. Was just about to set up the flaps when
the weather clamped 3 weeks ago.

<jack up the plane on the outer ends of the swing arm pivot tube> I'm
wheeling mine about on the quadricycle u/c (main wheel, rear wheel and
castors on legs attached to dummy wing roots). Have to put a nut on the
end of the wingpin bolts or they lean over backwards. Keep thinking there
ought to be captive nuts for the real wing spars too, to take some of the
strain off the lift pins. One of my bushes is noticeably slack; you can
rock the wing a bit. (and its not the one I had to replace due to the
spacing changing !).

gemin