Any builders in Dallas/Ft. Worth, USA area?

Subject: Any builders in Dallas/Ft. Worth, USA area?
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@evansville.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 10:07:59
I will be in The Ft. Worth area next week and would like to see/talk to
any builders in the area.  I think I have seen some posts from there.  If
it would be possible to meet with any of the Texas builders please E-Mail
me with contact information.

I am planning a trip to Lakeland, Florida next month for a look at and
flight in G-ELSA.  Was hoping to already be building but it looks like it
is going to be Summer before I can start.  Wife wants a new aircraft
factory with attached house first.  Seems she doesn't want her car to
reside outside for the duration of the build.

Steve