Re: New(ish) Subscriber

Subject: Re: New(ish) Subscriber
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 17:36:35
<my confidence has not been boosted in the slightest >

Don't worry - the more traffic you see about problems the more solutions
become available. Its quite clear to the early builders that there are
disadvantages in being early.  The factory is probably too close to the
subject to write a manual to suit everyone, and they don't have as many
examples (or time or staff!) as the builders, to establish the absolute
best way to do things.

Perhaps we are approaching the time when an early "completer" will adopt
the task of writing a new manual to while away his new found hours,
incorporating (with factory approval) all the good things which the avnet
has generated. After all he can't fly it all the time. We would then
maybe get it on disc, and be able to have an index too !.

gemin

gemin