New Member

Subject: New Member
From: John Bean <72016.641@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 17:36:35
I have just manage to get my Acorn PC600 computer to talk down the telephone -
after a few frustrating days pulling out my hair over it and the dreadful
Win/DOS etc operating system.
I am building Europa kit 23 G-VPSJ. So far have completed kit 1 and 75% of kit
2
(kit 3 is hovering in Mother-in-Law's garage and being looked at!).
I am a Flight Engineer and have to spend some time away from home which slows
down the progress quite a bit, along with the normal domestic scene! However I
hope to speed up the work during this year.
So far I do not know how to get any news items out of this system - but I'm
working on it! :-)