Europa Builders Video

Subject: Europa Builders Video
From: David Eaves <DavidEaves@eurogw1.mentorg.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 17:35:21
                      Subject:                              Time:  2:57 am
  OFFICE MEMO         Europa Builders Video                 Date:  8/12/95

Dear Europa Builders,

Let me introduce myself. My name is David Eaves, and I am producing a video.
Currently we are in the final stages of shooting the first of what is
intended to be a series of videos titled "Build The Europa". It is aimed at
people who are building a Europa, thinking about building Europa, or just
interested in the Europa. This first video has been taped over a 12 month
period and covers the progress of Europa No 147 (Nigel Graham)

The first video is called "Getting Started". The main topics covered are an
introduction to the constructors workshop/environment, chemicals/materials
used, basic introduction to the lamination process with regard to wing
surfaces, and metal work preparation and anodizing. The planned availability
for this first tape will be early 1996.

It is anticipated that the running times for each video will be between 45
mins to 1 hour. A guide price will be approxamitly #163#15 plus P+P.
International TV formats will be available if demand requires.

If you feel this may be of interest to you please feel free to contact me at.

3 Rosebay Cresent, Grove, Wantage. OXON. OX12 OBU.

Thank You