Offers invited for Europa No.106

Subject: Offers invited for Europa No.106
From: Graeme Park <101363.3552@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:51:26
Dear all,

Offers are reluctantly invited for Europa project No.106.

The wings and tail will be completed by early January, including sanding and
filling.
Over 100 hours work has been done on the fuselage and panel.
A custom made fibre-glass fuel tank is included, that has larger capacity and
better
fittings than the factory's current model.
Most flight instruments are also available, including a remote sensing compass
with power supply and a brand new Lynx radio/intercom system.
A brand new Rotax 912, with slipper clutch, and the four engine instruments
supplied
by the factory are also included.

Although we still want a Europa, we have so far been unable to recruit the
further
syndicate member needed to help complete the project.

If you are genuinely interested in making an offer for this project before it is
advertised in the magazines, please contact me for more details.

Best wishes, Graeme Park (No.106).