Introduction

Subject: Introduction
From: William R. Henderson <103237.3434@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 16:14:17
Hi everyone,

I'm Bill Henderson (kit #A010) located in Stone Mountain, Georgia, a suburb of
Atlanta ( and home to the 1996 Olympics!!!!). Last April I went to Sun "n Fun in
Florida specifically to see the Europa ( I had already made up my mind it was
the kit I wanted)  I never dreamed though that I would be building one now.

I presently have my tail completed (except for filling), about a third of the
way through my wing, and just got the fuselage kit a couple of weeks ago.  It's
been interesting for someone who had no prior composite experience.

There are presently four of us that I know of here in the Atlanta area building
the Europa.  We are all on the phone weekly with each other exchanging ideas and
answering each other's questions  (since it's not all in the manuals).

I've been reading the Email for a while and it's interesting hearing from those
of you nearing completion of your kits.  Please keep the helpful suggestion
comming.  It's nice not to have to reinvent the wheel if someone has already
done it.