Video

Subject: Video
From: MR ROBERT J MCKECHNIE <ZNTR41A@prodigy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 22:05:17
-- [ From: Bob McKechnie * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Re suggestion for video.

Mike Arnold, designer/builder of AR-5, a speedy little single seater,
has a neat video showing layup and other FG techniques which I found
extremely informative.  Included is the system of using plastic
sheeting described recently by Graham Singleton for smaller pieces.
It's titled "How It's Made."  Available from him at THE ARNOLD COMPANY,
5950 So. Land Park Drive #361, Sacramento, CA 95822 USA.  It runs 115
minutes and is about US$40.  I don't know if it is available in PAL
format or cost of converting from VHS.

He has several others, including one describing the aircraft and its
record setting speed run (75 min.), one concerning fabrication of
landing gear fairings, and another titled "Making Fiberglass Molds."