Construction Techniques Video !

Subject: Construction Techniques Video !
From: David Gore <dngore@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:42:41
>  But for the many first time builders, seeing this
> done by a previous builder, filmed from several angles in good light,
> would save so many hours that I'm sure literally dozens if not hundreds
> of people would cough up $30 - $40 for a copy.

I have the Equipment, Camera, Lighting and Editing equipment to do this
if I could get together with a few builders (UK) and the factory to put a
Building Techniques Video together....
 EMAIL me if interested.

 I will call the Factory to see if they are prepared to endorse the
Techniques and provide some contacts....

David Gore - UK, Sussex
DNGORE@Compulink.co.uk
100013.516@Compuserve.com