Re: Europa_mail: Trailing Edge Close-out Technique

Subject: Re: Europa_mail: Trailing Edge Close-out Technique
From: REIDDL@CNSVAX.UWEC.EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:42:41
I'm not sure, since the builder here hasn't gotten to that stage yet,
but we must be talking small small pieces here.  I can't imaging taking
a sandwich of that sticky gooy stuff, cling film on the bottom, and moving
any sizable piece over and splotiching it on the area in question.  Has anyone
given a real good thought to taking a good quality VCR and putting together
about a hour's tape on the fishline technique, the sanding technique, and
all these hints?  I know a pro job would be very expensive, and drive the
price of the kit up.  But for the many first time builders, seeing this
done by a previous builder, filmed from several angles in good light,
would save so many hours that I'm sure literally dozens if not hundreds
of people would cough up $30 - $40 for a copy.  Dale