Ignition Switches

Subject: Ignition Switches
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:07:27
Anybody any thoughts on this. I've just got hold of an ACS unit key switch - the
standard on lots of aircraft I suppose. Its certainly large and over specified
for the Europa with the various mag positions - plus it's located with a slot
down the thread - not exactly ideal for glass/wood panels. Any other aircraft
key switches around and where do I get them from - Aircraft Spruce are the only
supplier I've tried so far. By the way they seem quite competitive on new
instruments in the UK these days and sell an ASI marked up with Europa ranges.

Regards to all the happy builders

Rolph (#37)