Europa Wing

Subject: Europa Wing
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 19:30:25
Reply to Dirk Rackley
>>Since we are involved in the area of kitplane support, composite tooling and
construction,  do you folks think there would be an intertest in a wing kit
for the Europa which would use more "standard" construction methods (i.e.
premolded skins?

Yes there would be. The reason this method was chosen as I understand it was
because this is the area most likely to be subject to modificationor change. As
it happens, having hired one of the best wing designers around there has been
none. You should talk to our leader Ivan Shaw. He's not directly on the Net but
the US office is watching ;-) Ivan will be at SnF. Price and weight will be the
most critical criteria.