Newsletters

Subject: Newsletters
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 05:56:56
Hello Everyone

The information content of the Europa Mailing List Archives has been enriched no
end by the addition of all the available newsletters from Europa Aviation. I say
available because in the early days the newsletter was typed and not Word
Processed. Consequently, the first three issues remain paper based.

Issues four to eleven inclusive, covering the period June 93 to May 95, are
available for you to download. If you have never subscribed to the newsletter
(why not ?) you will find these an excellent insight into the development of the
Europa plus a wealth of useful information straight from the horse's mouth.

Each newsletter is stored as a separate file varying in size from 9K to 41K, the
next one bigger than the last etc.

nwslett4.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 4  - Jun  1993
nwslett5.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 5  - Sep  1993
nwslett6.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 6  - Dec  1993
nwslett7.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 7  - Mar  1994
nwslett8.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 8  - Jun  1994
nwslett9.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 9  - Oct  1994
nwslet10.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 10 - Jan  1995
nwslet11.txt    Europa  newsletter - number 11 - May  1995

In order to REQUEST a copy of one or more of the files send an e-mail to the
REQUEST address.

e.g.

To download numbers 6 and 10 send a message to :

europa-request@avnet.co.uk

the subject does not matter but the body of the message must contain.......

get europa nwslett6.txt
get europa nwslet10.txt
end

Thats all there is to it.

To request a copy of the index of the archive include the following:

get europa index.txt

Many thanks to Roger Sheridan of Europa Aviation in Florida for providing these
files.

If you have any problems requesting a download or you have anything you would
like to contribute to the archives, please e-mail me (Peter Thomas) directly on:

100335.3566@compuserve.com

PS

Originally I received these files as a MIME encapsulated Internet e-mail message
through to my CompuServe account. They were Macintosh MS Word Six files that had
been compressed in a format known as BinHex ! I use a Windows Based PC with non
of the above software.

I would not normally tell you this but just in case you notice the odd tab
character out of position you will know why  <G>. Who says Open Systems are a
dream !