Europa door locks

Subject: Europa door locks
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 18:59:14
Several people have fitted small cylinder locks which rotate thru 90 deg and
move a lever across the rear shoot bolt push rod. A small block fixed on the rod
acts as a stop. I bought my locks from Home Depot in Miami. They are sold as
cabinet locks. The lock is fitted about 3 inches from the rear edge of the door
just above the shoot bolt. I put a plte on the inside to act as a bearing for
the inner end of the lock cylinder, otherwise the outer skin flexes too much.
Graham