Messages NOT ABOUT EUROPA!

Subject: Messages NOT ABOUT EUROPA!
From: David N Gore <100013.516@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 04:23:40
Please PLEASE PLEASE
 If you want to discuss the use of this mailing list or the operation of your
outgoing MAIL and its success - FIND another way of doing a test i.e. EMAIL it
direct to AVNET's address......
 EVERY time the CONTRIBUTION address is used we ALL have to recieve UNWANTED
EMAIL from the Mailing list server - and it COSTS US EACH $0.10 for EVERY
message....
 (including this one)
 I wanted to read messages from EUROPA builders and potential Builders about
their experiences with the EUROPA not how to use the INTERNET!
 I am seriously into this aircraft and will be starting to build next year so
I need as much useful info possible....
 Please keep a check on which address you are sending to!

  E-mail from: David N Gore, 13-Aug-1995

!