Re: It isn't getting through

Subject: Re: It isn't getting through
From: Monu Ogbe <monu@ayla.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 15:10:56
Hi Dale,

>Just a test to see if THIS mailer will get a message through.  I sent
>a lengthy message raising the questions of basic manuals for beginning
>construction and it still hasn't appeared.  Just wondering if it a)was
>sent my my mailer b) was censored c)I just didn't get it.
>Dale

Just to say that this message certainly did get through.  If you would
like me to try and track down the missing one(s), please give me a clue
as to when you sent them, and from what e-mail address.

Cheers.

Monu
      -+-      | http://www.avnet.co.uk
  ----(*)----  | P.O.Box 361, St. Albans, Herts, AL2 3YP
     o/ \o     | +44 (0)1727 868468
        Time flies like an arrow - Fruit flies like a banana
                        No flies on you at AVnet