Re: profiling

Subject: Re: profiling
From: Nance Origer <ORIGERNK@CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 18:24:48
Hello out there. I'm writing out of frustration. Two solid weeks of 30-35C
temper
temperatures and 80-90% humidity. Naturally, I'm all ready for a lay-up and
the shop is to blocked up to begin on another piece. Now I hear that the
remnants of a hurricane are headed my way.  Its enough to drive a man to
drink. They don't call these the dog days for no reason.

  This net has been a great help, keeping heart and soul focused on the
project. Keep up the good work, there are lots of listeners even when we
sometimes dont reply (or, in this case, just grouse).  Blue skies bye and
bye
    (hopefully soon)   Jim Poole Kit A-014