Re: Europa-List: installation of Stall Strips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: installation of Stall Strips
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:43:42

Fitting the stall strips is documented in the POH.

In the UK I believe that you need a functional means of indicating approach of
the stall which the stall strips do if correctly placed and without the need of
any power supply.

If your powered stall warning fails due to loss of power supply the aircraft
then
is grounded until resolved is my understanding in the UK.

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 10 Oct 2022, at 15:19, tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> Iv almost completed by Europa XS, with a classic wing. I was reading an
> Operations
Manual that said most Europa's are fit with a Stall Strip. Mine does not
but it has the Europa stall warning.

> Do I need a stall strip? - if so, I can't seem to find information about them
in the build manuals. So I thought I'd reach out to the hive mind of this forum
to set me straight.