Europa-List: Re: where to put OAT sensor?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: where to put OAT sensor?
From: trevord <trevord@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 01:12:21

Thanks Bud and Griffo - very much appreciated.

All points taken -

Sometimes it is really nice to think of lots of options...
Sometimes you just want to know the correct way to do something - ha

I have THREE OAT sensors to mount (two AV30s and a Kanardia airspeed indicator
with TAS option) so I am thinking that I will just follow Buds option 1 and
mount
them on a bracket in front of the air inlet filter.

One thing I have noticed on this forum, is that a "picture really is worth a
thousand
words" Like most, I am an amateur aircraft builder so sometimes the terms
used I have to look up and then try to work out what the description means,
whereas a photo you get an immediate ah-ha moment - provided you can see enough
of the aircraft to work out where it is of course !

Thanks again for the input - much appreciated.

Regards
Trevor

--------
Trevor