Europa-List: Europa Panel

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Panel
From: Trevor <trevord@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:17:20
Hello Europa Folks,

I am completing a lovely part built Europa here in NZ =AD it is great in ever
way, but I have my own preferences on the panel.
It currently has a Dynon Flightdek D180 (normal not super bright version)
which I am happy to sell if anyone is interested =AD all working fine and
recently updated to latest software release.
The Europa mounting for the Dynon is also very nicely made with a sub panel
.

I prefer the round dials and like the idea of this instrument
https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpages/uavionix_av-30.php?clickkey=
3
435151
Has anyone used one of these and what do they think ?

Also, I have been looking around for a nice ASI that works well for the
speed range and like the look of the UMA and Winter items, but have also
spotted this one on the attached picture =AD great panel layout in my eyes.
Does anyone know who sells this ASI in the attached picture ?

Regards
Trevor Dance
+64275 896 988
Europa 272