RE: Europa-List: DOTH Fenland EGCL

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH Fenland EGCL
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:17:39
Hi David,

I am so pleased to hear that you are up and running/flying again. I
trust your trip to Fenland was enjoyable.

Sorry to say I was un available for several reasons but felt it
important to mention that I only received your invitation on Sunday
early evening. Pretty useless for a doth on Friday. You seem to have
sent it on Friday at 09:13 so where it got to in the mean time goodness
only knows.

I hope some others received your message in time to react.

Regards

Pete