Europa-List: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel

Subject: Europa-List: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:53:35
I have left this to last so that I can get at everything meantime.

Has anyone left a bigger opening that the "D" cut out?

I ask becasue I am concerned about getting at fuel pumps , pitch autopilot
servo and electrical stuff in the rear fuselage

I thought maybe to cut the bulkhead along the angle, make matching flanges
on floor sides and roof from bid and then bolt the whole thing together.

Or is it better just to find a small assistant....

thanks
Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT