Re: Europa-List: Roger Bull

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Roger Bull
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 23:38:00

We are very saddened to learn of Roger's passing.  We met him on a trip to
the UK in 2007 when he and John were running the show and I particularly
remember the camaraderie and hearty laughs we shared that day.  As a result,
both Janice and I thoroughly enjoyed what has turned out to be our one and
only visit to Europa.

Anybody reading this who is able to do so is requested to pass on Kingsley
and Janice Hurst's condolences and thoughts to his family please.

Sincerely
Kingsley and Janice Hurst