Europa-List: Autopilot servo instalation

Subject: Europa-List: Autopilot servo instalation
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:44:26
I have seen searching through the list that there are some alternatives to
the major surgery required for Mod 75 and 76.

For example I saw some correspondence between Raimo and Bob Gowing
connecting servo to the tail plane torque tube using a bracket.  I assume
that the service is mounted on a fiberglass bracket mounted on the floor

 Could I prevail on anyone who has who has an alternative to the official
mods and which does not require major surgery send me a pic please.

Many thanks

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT