Re: Europa-List: TU 02

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TU 02
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:04:43
Phew  thanks very much,  I jut had a restless night with "leftover"
syndrome imagining where it should go.

this one turned up in my speed kit box which I dug out all covered with
dust and full of spiders having put it away nigh on 10 years ago...

I certainly already have the link rods so it must be an extra one.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 10 Jan 2015, at 16:54, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have an aluminium tube TU 02 which I can identify.  Does anyone know
> that this is for?
>
> William - if it=99s 2024 T3 - .5" x .035" x 28=9D then it
=99s TU2, which is cut