Re: Europa-List: Re: ICOM A 24 handheld radio

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ICOM A 24 handheld radio
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 14:42:57
Ira
well i complained yesterday so i expect that it will take them a while.

I did some research on the web and apparently it has to do (as somebody
mentioned) with the impedance of the mic.

I can hear fine.  Tx either produces whine or whistle and/or doesn't show
as TX in the little window.  the signal is not received.

Without headset the radio works fine.

I am sending it to the representative here to see if they can work out what
is wrong.  I will let you know the result.

yours

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT