Europa-List: damping grease definitive answer (absolutely the last defin

Subject: Europa-List: damping grease definitive answer (absolutely the last definite
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:46:54
Tom Madden
9:34 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hi Will,

Based on your note, Nye is recommending the 868.  The cost is as follows.

50 gram tube: $49.95
100 gram tube: $69.95

I will cancel your order for the 374A.  Can you also please post a revision
on the web site.  I actually had another customer order the 374A based on
your posting.  I will contact him with this new development.

Thanks,
Tom Madden
TAI Lubricants
PO Box 1579