Re: Europa-List: Water calorstat installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Water calorstat installation
From: Pete <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:43:07

Hi Michael

I have had both these stats installed on my 912ul classic for the last 2
years.  Absolutely transformed the warm up time and the running
temperatures both settle at 80 degrees plus and don't drop during the
decent. The oil stat enabled me to move the oil radiator to its own air
intake under the prop which has really helped to keep the temperature
down in the summer.

Fitting the stats, particularly the water stat was a real struggle with
the classic cowl, not much room under there and even less now.

Regards

Pete