Re: Europa-List: Re: Classic Locking Fuel Cap urgent

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Classic Locking Fuel Cap urgent
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:45:50
Graeme=0A-=0AMy fuel is definitely going off!=0A-=0AIts going off site
in fuel cans!- Have noticed some stains on the floor at the side of my ai
rcraft (from syphoning) over recent months, last weds I filled the aircraft
 for flight to top of the Cobra, I did not manage to fly that day due to a
techie issue, on visiting the aircraft yesterday to sort out the techie (fl
at battery) I ran the engine for long enough to warm then refuelled and it
took 20 litres, so it went somewhere, I looked under the seat to see if any
one had left me a payment but sadly not, still I did not issue them with an
y reward points either.=0A-=0ATheft is not a pleasant issue particularly
---From within the hanger, I will be taking a few measures to try and sort thi
s but the locking fuel cap is the first.=0A-=0AOut of interest Europa do
not keep them in stock and have a minimum of 2 - 3 weeks order wait list.
=0A-=0Argds=0ADavid=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspas.
com=0A=0A =0A=0A________________________________=0A From: graeme bird <grae
me@gdbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 18 March 2
013, 18:28=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Classic Locking Fuel Cap urgent=0A
=0AMaybe fuel does go off peak but my strimmer, lawn mower, generator and o
utboard motor have all run just fine on very old fuel - years old.=0A=0A---
-----=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W=0ANewby: 45 hours
- =0Ag@gdbmk.co.uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahtt
p://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=396502#396502=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A