Europa-List: Singleton Tailwheel

Subject: Europa-List: Singleton Tailwheel
From: Europaul383 <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:03:41

I have searched the Forum but cannot find the answer to this... maybe Graham
Singleton
is listening and can shed some light...?

I have the Singleton tailwheel kit, bought some years ago from Graham. It came
with a new tailwheel horn and instructions to saw off the old steering arms from
the tailwheel arm.

The replacement tailwheel horn is 4 between cable attach hole centres, but I
also
have a drawing (attached) for a similar horn, with 5 between centres ...
confusingly
I have annotated this with an amendment of 6...???

So - is it 4" between centres as supplied; 5" as per the drawing; or 6"?

Any answers gratefully received...

Paul

XS Mono 383

Read this topic online here: