Re: Europa-List: Singleton Tailwheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Singleton Tailwheel
From: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:01:44

My singleton tailwheel horn is 4in from memory. G- LDVO

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2012, at 20:10, "Europaul383" <europaul383@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have searched the Forum but cannot find the answer to this... maybe Graham
Singleton is listening and can shed some light...?

> I have the Singleton tailwheel kit, bought some years ago from Graham. It came
with a new tailwheel horn and instructions to saw off the old steering arms
---From the tailwheel arm.

> The replacement tailwheel horn is 4 between cable attach hole centres, but I
also have a drawing (attached) for a similar horn, with 5 between centres ...
confusingly I have annotated this with an amendment of 6...???