Europa-List: RE: Model Europa from Philippines

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Model Europa from Philippines
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:18:41
Hi Carl,

I probably missed the thread you talk about. Can you provide the address
to ask / order? By the way how much did they charge?

Max  Cointe

F-PMLH TriGear Kit #560

912ULS Airmaster 400 hours

De : owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] De la part de Carl Meek
Envoy=C3=A9 : lundi 30 janvier 2012 11:28
=C3 : europa-list@matronics.com
Objet : Europa-List: Model Europa from Philippines

Following a thread on here a little while ago I decided to order a model
of my Europa.  They've just sent me the pictures for approval before
they ship to me.  Looks rather good.... Attached!