Europa-List: Motor Glider udates, and for the hints on who ownes what

Subject: Europa-List: Motor Glider udates, and for the hints on who ownes what
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 21:07:29
To all, thank you.
You hit the nail on the head.  The data is for the now PFA/LAA approved
(verbally) motor glider upgrade and our effort to get the word out to
all owners and hopeful owners, lottery winners to be, etc.

Dave Goddard is working the final minor changes and official publishing
of the mod (as well as contacting the European owners).  I have three
sets of MG wings to do at the shop and two folks waiting to fly their
birds in for the mod.  By the time I get through the first mod, I hope
the procedure and techniques will be refined to speed you on your way...
 Although we have had no operational failures in the MG wing structure,
as I said at Rough River, any failure is unacceptable, even if it is
only the shear web in testing.  It indicates a potential weakness, and I
do not intend to ever have a failure of the main spar while on my watch,
and neither does anyone at Europa.

Keep the updates coming if you know of someone that has a motor glider
and has not responded because they are on the net.

Gratefully Yours,

Bud Yerly
Europa Tech Support