Re: Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:24:12
Troy & All,

I'll second it all.  Maureen and I had a great time.  I'll concur with your
numbers
as they seem pretty close.  Sure was nice to be able to put faces with names
after all these building years.  Lots of crawling all over beautiful Europas
and some excellent information and discussion sessions.  We are already making
plans to be there again next year.  Only next year we'll be flying instead
of driving!  Pix to be posted in a week or so.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Tri-gear, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Sep 19, 2010, at 20:43, Troy Maynor wrote:

> Hi All,
> Just wanted to say we had a wonderful time at Rough River.
> Not sure what the official count was but I think I counted 12 Europas and
> close
to 30 folks. Someone correct me. I know this isn't exact.
> Wish we could have had more time to look closer at all the planes. It seems I
ran out of time to chat with everyone like I would have liked. The weather was
beautiful (and hot).