Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:08:39

Hey yu'all...got back on island just a few moments ago, still savoring
the weekend...I heartily agree w/ all posted comments...special thanks
for the efforts made by the 4 intrepids who flew their birds from the
west coast (Kim Prout, Erich Trombley, Kevin Kleinfelder, and Bob
Lindsay)...quite a trek, but the kind of trek the Europa is designed
for.

Special thanks to Jeff & Karen Roberts and Jeff & Mary Behrens for
letting me bunk on the couch in their cabin...

Special thanks to Jeff B. & John Wigney for some right seat time and
inspiration to continue my build process as the days begin to shorten
and fall sets in here in the Pacific NW.

...wonderful to commune with the brethren...

Fred
A194