Europa-List: Redundant Flight Instruments

Subject: Europa-List: Redundant Flight Instruments
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:54:28

Gidday again,
Sorry to steal too many electrons, but I have another query regarding flight
instrument
redundancy. For standard a/c certification I believe I need an airspeed
indicator, altimeter, and compass. Anyone see any problem in an electric ADI
that displays current track acting as the compass:
http://www.trutrakap.com/documents/ADIInstallandUserguide.pdf

 and a MGL Infinity combined electric digital altimeter combining a VSI function
also satisfying the altimeter side of things??
http://www.mglavionics.com/html/infinity_singles.html

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie