Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa parts
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:22:45
Kevin,
Sorry for your parts delay.  Karen, Fiona and I have all checked with
the contracted supplier and choke and throttle cables will not be
available until Mid March.  (Production date of delivery was Mar 15,
2010.)  They are the only supplier which can make our urgent need.  I
have checked my stores here in the states and don't have a spare either.
Our only recourse was to cobble up parts to make a one off, from other
suppliers which required other parts and a non standard setup.  I
advised that this was not the course to go and suggested that you be
advised of the delay.

My apologies if you were not advised of the above problem we are having
on this critical FWF item.

Bud Yerly
Technical Assistance for Europa Aircraft.