Europa-List: Re: Foreign owner of British registered Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Foreign owner of British registered Europa
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:24:27

The information I got from the German aviation authority (LBA) is, that it's
legal
to operate an experimental in Germany on a foreign register as long as it's
an "ECAC-country" (to which Great Britain belongs). In my recall the same
applies
to the scandinavian and other ECAC-countries between each other reciprocal.

But I'm quite sure, that the annual inspection has to be done in England.

In due time I will also search on the british market for a used Trigear.

Good luck!

Read this topic online here: