Re: Europa-List: Coolig duct 912S

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolig duct 912S
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:52:16
By all means block the air below the oil cooler, not the radiator...
You will be well served to lower the oil cooler as far as possible (2
inches is normal, but each cowl is different) to get best cooling.  My
preference is to make a 1.5 inch sheet of .016 stainless full length
across the oil cooler.  Bend it 3/4" to form a ramp to the bottom of the
cowl.  It will flex to make a great seal.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations