Re: Europa-List: Coolig duct 912S

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolig duct 912S
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:49:39

Mike,
Take my word for it... Block it off. All of it! If I had mine to do
over I'd cut the whole dog box off and re-do the intake. Just cant talk
myself into a cowl re-paint in the middle of the flying season. Maybe
this winter.
Someone shared a drawing with us on the new cowl a few months back. The
cowl had a lower and further back intake closer to the radiators..

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush