Re: Europa-List: New Europa ad

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa ad
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:03:00
Jeff,
Don't thank me, thank Dave Stanbridge, our owner at Swift Technology
Group, who is making field ideas happen.  Look for more ads.  I am
working with Chuck Preston (Kitplanes marketing) and Marc Cook
(Kitplanes editor and chief).  We hope to have a builders perspective
article with one of you builders featured to cast a light on building a
composite airplane.  Concept meeting to take place during SnF.  Of
course we are also working with EAA magazine and others.  If there were
three of me, I'd be pushing harder, but you can only get the media to do
so much as they are full articles of others trying to do the same thing.

I was thinking of doing a web video on the plane, and Europa has taken
the idea and is getting one scheduled....

More to come,
Thanks for the support.

Bud Yerly