Re: Europa-List: Reply Soon...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Reply Soon...
From: alanb <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:45:56

I use www.spamcop.net to filter my emails - it's very good at getting
rid of unwanted emails. You do have to be wary of it filtering email
---From the Europa List.

One of the techniques for filtering Spam is for the test of sending an
email test 'ping' to the email source, if it responds then it's more
likely to be genuine- hence if a spammer can get your address into the
'reply-to' portion of the email it's more likely to get through.

Alan