Europa-List: Redux anyone?

Subject: Europa-List: Redux anyone?
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:06:43
Before Huntsman raises the price again, does anyone need Redux, AKA
Epibond 420A/B, AKA Arldite 420 A/B?

Huntsman Products won't make it without a number of orders so for about
$1500 plus shipping and hazardous for a case of six two pound
containers, I will need some firm orders to spring for the buy.
Typically it is about $260-280 a can delivered to your door in the
States, less if Huntsman has a large order.

Please Email me the number of cans you need.  I will try to get an order
in on Monday Jan 26th to hit Huntsman's production run.  Expect shipping
in about 6-8 weeks.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>