Re: Europa-List: New Europa Website

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Website
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:26:14
Jeff,
Working on that with better access for fuel tank, controls, mods or
repairs.  The cockpit module is heavy and requires a lot of help to get
it in right and it is very time consuming to build for the novice, and
for the company to construct.

Keep the ideas coming.
Go to my website and download the heater.  One inch tubes is all you
need really to keep the plane warm.

Bud
Custom Flight Creations