Re: Europa-List: New Europa Website

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Website
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:33:40

I agree... The site and the Idea we have a new and hopefully forward
thinking Europa is quite exciting.

May I suggest without starting any flaming as they move onto some new
Ideas. For all us tri-guys... I mean those of use with 3 wheels in the
breeze ;o) a new design to the cockpit module with the room of the
tunnel downsized. I did a mod with Gold Rush that cut it down but I'm
sure with the right engineering the strength gained from the tunnel
could be compensated with something a lot smaller. I guess for that
matter it could work for all you conventional gear guys as well. Nice
to see bright things on the horizon for our beloved bird.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 180 hours and needing a heater.