Europa-List: Flap root extensions

Subject: Europa-List: Flap root extensions
From: jpg12305 <jpg.comm@laposte.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:29:44

Hi there,

When I bought my Europa Classic two years ago it was "delivered" without the
flap
root extensions fitted.
The baby flies smoothly, while I suspect some undesirable drag generated by the
gaps between flaps and fuselage, not talking about the fact it is unaesthetic.
In the bunch of materials and parts inherited from the previous owner I found
the
relevant foam cores, and I think it's time to correct this and retrofit the
extensions. Busy winter ahead !
The manual is not so clear about the process and any advice or pictures will be
therefore warmly welcome.

Jean-Paul
Monowheel #332

Read this topic online here: